Fiona over at Life at Arbordale Farm recently awarded this blog a Liebster Award. It’s an award that only exists in the blogosphere, and is given to bloggers from bloggers as a sign of appreciation. It also helps bloggers connect and pay it forward.
The rules are pretty simple;
- Post a short Q&A about themselves
- Answer the questions the tagger has asked
- Create a new list of 10 questions for their own nominees
- Choose a list of their own 5 nominees and notify them
So as it is my birthday today, I thought what the heck, let’s have a bit of fun.
here are the answers to Fiona’s questions;
- MS Society to help research for a cure for this disease that inflicts my beautiful wife Kim.
- Australian Conservation Foundation to help promote preservation for our amazing flora and fauna.
- The Climate Reality Project to promote awareness for action on Climate Change.
- Climate change. Kind of goes without saying.
- Hydraulic Fracturing and Coal seam gas mining. It’s polluting our groundwater and increasing fugitive methane emissions.
- The Sixth Mass Extinction. By removing habitat, we are making species extinct every single day.
9. Which famous people would you have over for dinner and why?
- Al Gore; he is an amazing communicator. I’ve met him once, but not for very long at the Climate Reality Leadership training and would like to have a chat away from the limelight.
- The Dalai Lama; I think he would have a pretty cool point of view about what the human race is doing to each other and the planet.
- Vandana Shiva; one tenacious and clever lady who would be great to talk to about food sovereignty and the threat of GMO to our food supply.
10. What is your guilty food pleasure?
Cheese, what else? I can’t stop making it, or eating my own home made cheese. At least I savour each mouthful!
My five nominations are:
Jessie from Rabid Little Hippy.
Lynda from Living in the Land of OZ
Emma from Emma’s Garden Grows
Erin from The Rouge Ginger
Jane from Frugal Queen
My 10 questions for these amazing bloggers are:
- Why did you start your blog?
- What makes you smile every day?
- What is one of your talents?
- Who is a hero in your life?
- What is your favourite memory from your past?
- If the sky’s the limit, what would you like to do next with your life?
- What is your favorite season of the year and why?
- What’s your favourite inspirational quote?
- If you have some spare time, what do you do?
- Do you prefer a home-cooked meal, or to go out to a restaurant?
Over to you now!
Thanks for participating Gav. I don’t get vertigo but do get chronically sea sick so boats are out for me and that would be a horrid job I am sure. I love cheese too and since I have been pregnant I have been missing all the soft cheeses I am not allowed (that and a good glass of wine to go with them)