Some people rest over their weekends. Some people work over weekends because they have to or are part-time, and others work because they want to. For me, working at the things I love doesn’t really feel like work at all.
This is a list of things I plan to achieve over the coming weekend. Lots of early starts planned to get it all done, as it is the last full weekend we have before we start teaching workshops again for term 3.
- I will be making 16 new wooden soap moulds for soap making workshops and for our online store.
- I will be preparing garden beds.
- I will be planting vegetables seedlings in the veggie patch. My friend Stacey gave me some tomato seedlings, and I have some rockmelon, Queensland Blue pumpkins, and some Long yellow capsicums to get in the ground.
- I will be planting some seed potatoes in the front yard.
- I will be giving the chickens a health check.
- I will be adding new products to our Little Green Workshops online store.
- I will be producing a video for the Green Lifestyle Awards.
Phew, that sounds like enough fun to get me through the weekend.
I hope yours will be just as fruitful. I promise to take lots of photos, as it must be time for a garden update!