The Step by Step Guide to Saving Easy Money off Your Power Bills
Do you want to take back control?
Well you can right now! The Great Kilowatt Challenge is an ebook and worksheet designed to help you get control of your electricity consumption and lower that bill.
The step by step four week challenge will help you gain a better understanding of how to determine which appliances and behaviours within your home are costing you the most money, and how to turn that around back in your favour.
The challenge includes the following features;
- The quick and dirty basics about electricity terminology,
- How to read your meter,
- How to manage the data you are collecting,
- Documenting your energy baseline for the first week, and
- Then launch into a step-by-step energy efficiency programme.
Throughout the eBook are energy reduction tips for common household tasks that will guide you as you work your way through the challenge. The companion worksheet is available as downloadable content within the ebook.
This comprehensive eBook is exclusive to The Greening of Gavin. You will not find this excellent guide anywhere else on the web.
Get it before you receive your next electricity bill. You won’t regret it!
Paypal accepts credit card payments.
Testimonials from those who have completed the challenge;
- Thank you for organising us. I learnt that little changes can add up, and that despite this lovely mild summer so far in Brisbane, some scorching sun would increase my exports. We were using less power than what I had thought, which was encouraging. I liked the spreadsheet that would tell me my cost for the day. – Prue, Brisbane.
- Thanks Gavin for running the challenge! My sister is also taking part and in the last 4 weeks she has reduced her usage from 8.6kWh/day to 4.1kWh per day! – More than half! – Michael, Canberra
- We just got our latest bill, and we’re down well over $200 from the last one, and we only started power saving about half way through the period. Looking forward to the next one being even less! – Rinelle, Brisbane