I cover off the following topics for Personal Time Management;
- Setting SMART goals
- Planning ahead, doing specific tasks on certain days
- Keep a diary/planner (I use an online calendar)
- Early to bed, Early to rise
- Do things when you know are most effective (I’m a morning person)
- Regular exercise
- Minimal screen time
- Handling each task once, and do one task at a time.
- Write a to do list, prioritise the list, but be realistic
- Keep a journal or blog in able to reflect back at past achievements
So that’s how I cram so much into my day and week and still manage to deliver the goods at work, home, and with my family. I hope you take the time to listen and learn a few tips and tricks on how to manage your own personal time better.
If you liked the episode, please feel free to leave a comment or even pop over to iTunes using the button under the player and leave a review and rating to help build the shows profile. I would be eternally grateful!