I am so excited!
Firstly a video message from yours truly. You need to watch this so that the rest of the post makes sense!
So here are the questions:
- What documentary am I referring to in the video?
- What are the names of my current 8 chickens?
- When did I first write about Peak Oil?
- Name the very first cheese I ever made?
- What is the name of the disease that you have if caught in the consumer culture?
- And finally, Who did I interview in Podcast #20?
I realise that it is a big list of questions, but I wanted to make this a bit like a treasure hunt, and a bit of fun. Once again the prize is a book titled “The Armchair Environmentalist – 3 minute-a-day action plan to save the world”, by Karen Christensen, which I will post anywhere in the world. Just be the first person to answer all of the questions correctly and post them in a comment! I will give you 2 days in which to guess.
Good luck in the treasure hunt, and as I mentioned, here is to the next 1000 posts!
Warmly and yours in greening,