Are you a walking green dictionary. Find out with my quiz and post your result as a comment!
1. You might have heard the term carbon footprint. What is it?
2. What is standby power?
3. What does “photovoltaic” refer to?
4. What does the term “de-lamping” mean?
5. What is the Global Warming Potential of Methane
6. Which is a carbon sink?
7. According to the Kyoto Protocol, which is not a greenhouse gas?
8. What are the two main components in cheesemaking?
9. Which one of these is not a potential application for grey water?
10. What is the most polluting fossil fuel?