I was tagged with the “The Tree of Happiness”. Thanks Cabbage Heart (my wonderful sister)
The idea of this tag is to list six things that make you happy and then tag others with it and spread the love…..
1. Family. My family (Wife, kids, parents, siblings) give me happiness every single day. In fact it is the only thing worth getting out of bed for in the morning. Isn’t that why we go to work 5-6 days a week in peak hour traffic!
2. My Chickens. Yes a funny one to put at number two, but they make me smile every afternoon when I let them free-range around. Butch makes me happy too, now that he and the girls are best mates.
3. Sustainable and Simple living. I get immense joy out of doing my bit to live as sustainable and simply as I can. I look forward to reducing my wants and needs each week, and try and supliment our diet with home grown produce, which leads me to the next one.
4. Gardening. I love gardening. Learning about the Earth by running your fingers through soil when gardening is the simplest way to get in touch with our Planet and Mother Nature. The food tastes great as well!
5. Renewable Energy. There is nothing quite like making your own electricity from the Sun. After all, that is where all other energy originated from. Why not harness it directly?
6. Life. Life makes me happy. Every single day, I give thanks for the life I have and lead, and the people that share it with me! If you can’t love life, what else is there?
And here is my quote for the day before I tag the next lucky recipient.
Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.
Sir Cecil Beaton
Thanks Sir Cecil, now I tag Karen from Karen’s Choice.